- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Interactive Workshops Ltd.
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age, in employment within an organisation. (To maintain the credibility of the results, L&D consultants, trainers and coaches are excluded from the draw).
- The prize draw is not open to employees or immediate relatives of any employees of people working at Interactive Workshops or any other person professionally connected with the competition.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How To Enter
- The prize draw will include those to successfully submit complete a response to the L&D Insider survey, hosted on Typeform, by midday on Tuesday 31st January 2023. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
- To enter the prize draw the survey via Typeform must be fully completed.
- Interactive Workshops will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- One single prize is available to be won.
- Each prize will be one £300 John Lewis Voucher.
- Only one winner will be declared from successful entries.
- A maximum of one voucher can be won by any one participant.
- Interactive Workshops use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- In entering this prize draw, you are agreeing to abide by your company’s relevant ethical policy including any anti-bribery policy in place. This may require you to declare or donate the prize. This is solely the responsibility of the participant.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Interactive Workshops regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified after 31st January 2023 via the email provided via the survey.
- Interactive Workshops will attempt to contact the winner by email up to three times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the third email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Interactive Workshops reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the Prize
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data Protection and Publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Interactive Workshops for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined
within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at email@example.com
- The winner agrees to the release of their first name and place of work to any other prize draw participants if requested via Interactive Workshops.
- An announcement of the winners first name and place of work may be made via Interactive Workshops’ LinkedIn page.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Interactive Workshops Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
- Interactive Workshops does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Interactive Workshops does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- Interactive Workshops does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
- Interactive Workshops reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.