Fast-growth organisations are a special breed. As growth occurs rapidly, we need our people to be bold and take risks, yet also be dependable leaders and decision-makers. The goal is that we see people both empowered to step out of their comfort zones, and crucially, succeed as they do so.
In the pursuit of success, people are always moving. There is more appetite for personal development than ever, and if employees aren’t given opportunities for growth, they leave. Either the people change, or the people change.
So the question: How can we best avoid the traffic… and hit the organisational open road?
We’re sharing world class strategies to overcome the ‘people jams’ in fast-growth teams and companies to accelerate the development of fast-growth people.
WHAT IS IT?
The People Jam event is an opportunity to meet with people from across a range of industries dealing with similar challenges:
- Hear from leading fast growth organisations on their jams, how they have overcome them and what they are watching out for in the future.
- Begin to get a deeper perspective on the people jams in your organisation.
- Leave ready to start innovating in new ways
- Find out more about Interactive Workshop’s new subscription service for high-growth businesses: TeamBooster – accelerated people development for fast growth teams and companies.
When and where?
Date: Wednesday 18th March, 9.30am – 12.30pm (Breakfast served at 9am)
Location: Barbican area.
The Key Details
Date: 18th March 2020
- Welcome and Networking
- Discussion, Insights and Workshop session
- Introducing TeamBooster
- Diagnostic Workshop
- Networking Lunch